In preparation for Thanksgiving, my students wrote a thanksgiving Psalm. It was so amazing to see my kids thank God for who He is and the good things that He has given. For the Thanksgiving season, I thought I would share my thanksgiving Psalm with you:
[the bold parts are my thoughts, the non-bold parts are from the template we used to make our Psalms]
O Living God, you are
righteous and holy. Your ways are perfect and Your love is unending
I thank you for
the grace that you offer so freely
I am so grateful that you
sent Your Son to come to earth, to atone for my sin that separates me from You
You are more wonderful than
my most perfect days
Your generosity and grace
brings satisfying delight because they show Your faithfulness again and again
I will sing praise to You
all the days of my life, for You are worthy
I cant even begin to explain how great our God is!
Thank you Lord, for Your many blessings. Thank You for being a good God. Thank You for Your love and faithfulness and that I can call you 'Abba'
---------------------------------------------
Praha with snow. Nothing could be more pretty...
[maybe Peoria with snow? its hard to say, really]
No comments:
Post a Comment